1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I don't, actually! Whilst I love nothing more than curling up on the sofa or in an armchair to read, I will literally read anywhere. When Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows came out and my lightbulb went at 2am in the morning whilst I was still reading, I actually went and sat on the landing on the top of the stairs so I could finish the book. True story.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I occasionally use a bookmark but generally nothing at all - I always know roughly where I got up to anyway.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or certain number of pages?
This depends on the book - if I am really into it then I have to wait until the chapter ends but if I am not feeling it as much, I can just set it down.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
I generally have a drink with me but I do occasionally eat whilst reading...carefully, of course!
5. Do you watch tv or listen to music while reading?
I may have the TV on in the background but I don't actually watch it - it is generally because Steve is watching something that I am not interested in.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
Definitely one book at a time. Every now and again I try to read several at once..it always ends in failure.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
I love reading at home or in our caravan in Camber Sands, however I can read pretty much anywhere.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently in my head.
9. Do you ever read ahead or skip pages?
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Keep it like new, of course! If the spine is broken though, then I tend to be a little rougher with the book.
11. Do you write in your books?
No. No. No. I hate it!